2011年4月13日 星期三

100% Whole Wheat Bread with Coffee Custard


Every time I plan to make bread, I always want to try something new. The best part of making bread by myself is I can create or make something different from the stores which totally fit my appetite. This time I want a fluffy 100% whole wheat bread with coffee-flavor custard filling inside. It was a challenge because 100% whole wheat bread sometime leads to be dense, hard, dry or even with a hint of bitter tone. I remembered that the bread made from the recipe of 100% whole wheat sandwich load in PR's WGB was moisture but lack of elacticity, it tasted not chewy and the crumb would fall apart when I bit it. Thus, I change the flour this time, I used T80 for soaker and the final dough. Guess what? The bread is amazing, the texure is tender, moisure and chewy, it is enjoyable to eat it plain.

沒有留言:

張貼留言